I used three sets to create a little card set - using some ink layering techniques with the MISTI - this can really help you get a lot of value out of a small ink pad collection if you're just starting out.
The Label Love set is such a perfect graphic style for these more feminine images. I think the pop of black is perfect for the more pastel inks.
The butterfly - isn't it beautiful? - is from Painted Butterflies. That gorgeous flower - which to me looks like a petunia - is from Watercolor Wonders. I actually outlined the flower to match the graphic style of the butterfly. Here's the full card set.
I made a quick video to show you the ink layering and how these sets work together in the MISTI so beautifully. I hope you enjoy it.
Here's the rest of the hop today - be sure and leave a comment on each blog by Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST for a chance to win THREE prize packs valued at over $100 from Altenew and these amazing prizes:
- Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
- Simon Says Stamp : $30 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
- Ellen Hutson : $50 Gift Certificate
- Freckled Fawn : Gypsy Kit valued at $27
- My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
- StampNation : Three 3 Month Subscriptions
13 winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the hop list and will be announced on the Altenew blog on Apr 14th.
So without further ado - here's the hop list - enjoy these beauties!
>>My Sweet Petunia<<
Thanks for stopping by today!